Monday, March 24, 2014

Wine doggy!


California Golden Poppies
 The days are getting longer, daddy says.  I'm not sure how that works, but it makes daddy want to play more!  Staring about six sleeps ago, we've been to Fort Fun twiceOn the day daddy didn't go to work, he packed treats in our travel bag and we all got in the car to go on an adventure!   It was a sunny, warm day.  When the car stopped, we were at the place where they call me "Mascot." Whatevfur that means.  There is a furry nice lady there who gives me
smoochies and takes my picture.  They make some kind of red water there
that they put in bottles with corks.  We all sat up on the hillside in
big chairs and mommy and daddy looked at the flowers and vines and the
birds flying around, and taste some of their red water.  They call it
"wine."  I nevfur get any.  But I did find a cork!


See if this link works: Ravenswood 

Ravenswood Mascot
Then it was time to go into town.  Lots of people were there, and they all wanted to pet me and Winkie and say Awwwww.  We went into a couple of the stores mommy likes.  They like doggies there, too!  And then we went into the doggie bakery and we got to sniff around and mommy bought us some yummy treats!! (All the pictures from that part of the adventure are videos, and mommy still can't figure out how to share them.  Sorry!) 

Finally it was lunch time.  We helped mommy find a picnic table while daddy bought their BBQ sammies and stuff from the cheese factory.  Winkie and I got some of our treats and then just laid around in the grass and watched the people playing people games.  After that, mommy said she wanted ice cream, so we all walked to her favfurite place fur that.  Winkie and I didn't get any.  But then we went to another place, and mommy went inside and came out with little cups full of frozen yogurt fur us!!  Oh yum-nom-yum-nom-yum!!!!  We slept like hibernating bears all the way home, BOL!!

10 comments:

  1. Hershey, I was getting worried you weren't getting any treats and then you got the yogurt! Pawsome! Sounds like a very nice place your peeps went. Hope you will have more adventures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, did you say cork?? I luv corks, dey are just my favorite thing to steal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mommy only let me have it long enough to take the photo, Whit. Then she stole it from me!!

      Delete
  3. Whut a wunnerful day yu pupses habbed!! Fwozen yogurt r 'LISHUS! Yu pupses waked up yet??? BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great adventure, Hershey!
    Too bad you missed out on some of the treats, but at least you *did* get some doggy yogurt!
    Hmmm, I've never snagged a cork! That's a good picture for the wine place to use when they show off their mascot if you aren't around, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what mommy thought, Freckles! Only it would have been better if you could read the whole name on the cork. Mommy sent it to them, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun day!! And frozen yogurt-- yummm...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hershey-What an adventure...yogurt too! Pawsome! I just might have to run away from the prairie.... The Pain Box is wreckin' my world ....Hurry spring and outside we will go and stay most of the time! kisses,mazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL Mazy!! We didn't know what the Pain Box was until we read your Dogster diary! It's the same with my mommy. Even in nice weather!

      Delete